Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Five Facts Tag -- BEDA #20


The basic idea of this tag is that you list five facts about yourself that the people reading your blog might not know.

  1. I love olives and will basically eat them on anything, even cereal.
  2. I can touch my nose with my tongue
  3. I am bilingual. I can speak both Kannada and English. I also understand conversational Hindi.
  4. I didn’t start wearing makeup till I was like 21.
  5. I would love to one day take a train journey across Canada.

As always I tag everyone reading this that’s doing BEDA/VEDA.   


30 Day Song Challenge

day 20 - a song that you listen to when you’re angry


My Chemical Romance -- Welcome to the Black Parade


2 comments:

  1. Hey. I can kind of touch my nose with my tongue. So, I don't mean to sound dumb but what is Kannada?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, interesting interesting facts! Olives are yummmmmmmmeh. Do you like green or black? both? I don't think I've ever had green olives, but I eat black olives on a regular basis, I usually mix them with pineapple. Mmmm

    And just so's you knows, I been keeping this page open and hitting play over and over on the music video. lol.

    ReplyDelete