Friday, April 15, 2011

Half Way Done -- BEDA #15

Hello folks!

Today has been a much better day than yesterday. My best friend of over a decade is back in town for her break from medical school so I got to catch up with her. Also two events that I thought were going to fall through are going ahead. One of those being the Doctor Who event I mentioned in an earlier post. The whovian nerdfighters in my town have planned a mini meet up during the event so that should be fun. This is the first time I’m meeting nerdfighters IRL that I haven’t introduced to nerdfighteria myself. I am a little nervous about not being able to recognize them because I have a terrible memory for faces but hopefully my Ester bracelet will be enough for them to recognize me. Tomorrows BEDA will hopefully be a recap of the event and mini gathering.

In other news it's April 15th which means I'm half way done BEDA without missing day! 



30 Day Song Challenge
day 13 - a song that is a guilty pleasure 

Miley Cyrus – Party in the USA




Do I really have to explain why this is guilty pleasure?

day 14 - a song that no one would expect you to love 

The Game – Hate or Love it






I’m generally not a fan or rap but you got to love a song about the underdog making it big.



No comments:

Post a Comment