Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What is This Sleep You Speak of? -- BEDA #27

Hello Folks,

I’m actually writing today’s a BEDA before 10pm today. That’s mostly because I’m doing another awakepolypse and I wanted to write this before my brain descends into a sleepless haze and refuses to form sentences. Though at this point I’ve been awake for around 22 hours straight so I can’t be certain this post will make sense to a person who has slept recently. Let me know in the comments.

I had something brilliant to say this morning but now my brain is just like “nope I’m not going to form complex sentences and write an interesting post till you have slept for at least 12 hours” so that blog post will have to wait till tomorrow.

In her song "Grey" Ani Difranco sings the lyric “Every time I blink I have a tiny dream” I always thought that lyric had some hidden meaning but now I’m convinced she was just really sleep deprived.

Ok I’m going to stop before I start stringing together random unrelated words. Better BEDA tomorrow, I promise. Unless you thought this post was amusing in which case I like you.

day 27 - a song that you wish you could play
Can I just say Ani Difranco's whole catalogue? Oh I have to pick one song, fine.

Ani Difranco -- If He Tries Anything


1 comment:

  1. lol, I toootally get the sleep deprived blogs. Mine this morning was one. Oy. lol. But I had fun rambling about stalking. hehe.

    ReplyDelete