Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Was Tagged – BEDA #26

Just as I had today’s inevitable “Oh shit I haven’t written today’s BEDA” moment I clicked onto Noxy’s blog and discovered I was tagged. So here we go!

Random questions
1) Cheddar or Swiss? 
Cheddar

2) Purple or Pink?

Purple

3) Skinnies or Boot-cuts?

Boot-cut

4) Converse or Vans?

Converse because that’s what the Tenth Doctor wore.

5)Sweet or Sour candy?

Sweet

6) Leopard print or zebra print?

ANIMAL PRINTS SHOULD NOT EXIST. Sorry for the yelling, I feel very strongly about this. Animal prints are UGLY.

7) Vegetables or Meat?

Vegetables. Unless you mean M.E.A.T.

8) Nook or Kindle E-reader?

Books. I’m not actually anti-E-readers I just don’t read enough to justify buying one

9) Mac or Microsoft?

Microsoft for computers.

10) Pepsi or Coke?

Wait they taste different?


Who's hotter?

1) Taylor Lautner or Robert Pattinson
I guess I found Robert Pattinson kind of attractive in his Harry Potter days. Taylor Lautner looks like a child.

2) Patrick Dempsey or James Marsden
James Marsden. I mean have you seen him recentally?

3) Paul Walker or Hayden Christensen
Oh come on now why would you put them in the same category? Fine, if I have to pick then Paul Walker.

4) Kellan Lutz or Channing Tatum
Channing Tatum

5) Tom Cruise or Christian Bale
Pass. Oh ok fine Christian Bale

6) Daniel Radcliffe or Tom Felton
Tom Felton because I have a personal rule that I’m not allowed to find Harry Potter attractive (Yes, AVPM was difficult for me)

7) Orlando Bloom or Justin Timberlake
Orlando Bloom

8) Leonardo DiCaprio or Chris Evans
Chris Evans

9) Shia LaBeouf or Jake Gyllenhaal
Jake Gyllenhall

10) Ryan Reynolds or Gerard Butler
Ryan Reynolds has great abs plus he was on Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place.

11) Bradley Cooper or George Clooney
Bradley Cooper is basically more attractive than anyone anywhere.

12) Harrison Ford or Patrick Swayze
Harrison Ford because he was kind of hot in the original Star Wars .

13) Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp
I have never understood the Brad Pitt fascination so Johnny Depp.

14) Zac Efron or Chace Crawford
Chace Crawford

15) Robert Downey Jr. or Hugh Jackman
Robert Downey Jr. I guess.

I'm tagging BEDAers and VEDAers everywhere.

30 Day Song Challenge

day 26 - a song that you can play on an instrument

I haven’t played in years but given the sheet music I could probably play Beethoven’s Ode to Joy on the trumpet.




Haha got to love the Muppets. Ok here’s a proper version of what it’s supposed to sound like:




1 comment:

  1. rofl. OMG I think I prefer Beaker's Ode. hehe.

    We have a few similar choosings for the hotness of dudes too. I also do not understand the whole Brad Pitt fascination, and I also think Harrison is hot in Star Wars. Also in Indiana Jones. Man oh man. lol.

    ReplyDelete