Monday, April 18, 2011

Things That Should Exist -- BEDA 18

A random list of some things that I think should exist:

1.       Food in pill form. I love food as much as the next person but sometimes I just don’t have the time or patience to sit down and eat.

2.       Something that stops you from overanalyzing thing. Or at least an Overanalyzes Anonymous

3.       Homer Simpson’s makeup gun

4.       Something non habit forming/terrible for you that that makes you fall asleep instantly

5.       Cap-less internet on my computer

6.       Something that jumps out and distracts you before you say something you’re going to regret

7.       Insta-cure for pimples. And don’t say toothpaste that doesn’t work.

8.       Jeans that make both your ass and torso look good.

9.    Teleportation

What's on your list?

30 Day Song Challenge 

day 18 - a song that you wish you heard on the radio

Alex Day -- The World is Mine (I Don't Know Anything)



1 comment:

  1. Ha, I was originally going to post a comment with my most favorite off your list... but really, I agree wholeheartedly with it. Especially 3.

    ReplyDelete