Sunday, April 17, 2011

Google Verb Tag -- BEDA #17


Today I'm doing the Google verb tag. Basically you type your name and a verb into Google and hopefully hilarity ensues. I tag all of you that are doing BEDA or VEDA


Sue needs to back to school to learn the basics of What Not to Wear (…ouch)

Sue looks like a pro. (Why thank you, I am a pro at everything)

Sue says she is about to turn how old? (Ok fine I’m old leave me alone)

Sue wants the Cheerios to go out with a bang! (This is the second answer in a row which has to do with Glee. I’m actually surprised there weren’t more)

Sue does NOT look like a bulldog!! (I concur)

Sue hates a man with curly hair! (But everyone I know with curly hair is awesome)

Sue asks people to sign up for volunteer shifts (Aw how nice of me)

Sue Likes Blue (HA that rhymes)

Sue wears slacks (No! Down with pants! No pants forever!)

Sue Eats Cake at an AJL meeting (Why is Cake capitalized? Did Margo Roth Spiegelman post this?)

Sue was arrested for exercising her 1st Amendment Rights to free speech during a Bush
rally (Can’t say I’ve ever been to a Bush rally)

Sue loves junk (Well I did write a BEDA post about my tendency to horde things)



30 Day Song Challenge

day 17 - a song that you hear often on the radio?

Lady Gaga -- Born This Way



1 comment:

  1. hehe! Tag challenge ACCEPTED. LOL at your response to "Sue wears slacks". rofl.

    ReplyDelete