Thursday, April 14, 2011

One of those days -- BEDA 14


Today’s been one of those days. It can best be summed up my the Norah Jones lyric

“If it were any other day,
This wouldn't get the best of me.”

Actually the whole song pretty much sums up my day


I listened to some music and watched some TV to get out of own head so I’m feeling a bit better. Today’s BEDA is going to be short but tomorrow will hopefully be a better day and a better BEDA.


30 Day Song Challenge

day 11 - a song from your favourite band
I tend to prefer single artists rather than bands. If I had to pick a favourite band I’d have to say ALL CAPS.

ALL CAPS – Summer of ‘09

day 12 - a song from a band you hate

I don’t really hate any bands but umm here’s some Nickelback

Nickelback – If Everyone Cared



No comments:

Post a Comment