Saturday, April 23, 2011

Survey -- BEDA #23


The lovely Christina tagged me (after I nagged her) so here we go.

1. What is your favourite Kool-Aid flavor? The red one. Not sure if it’s strawberry or cherry.

2. Do you use a wireless keyboard and mouse. Nope, they drain battery life quickly.

3. Last sporting event you watch on TV or in person? Saw a bit of the hockey game in the restaurant my friend works in the other day. Was more excited by the Doctor Who commercial that airing during the game than the actual game though.

4. Who makes the best fudge? Not really a fan of fudge.

5. Do you like it when the toothpaste bubbles in your mouth? No. 

6. Do you believe the world is going to end in 2012? No, I tend to go with John's Green's logic on this: "Always deny the apocalypse. You'll usually be right, and when you're wrong, no one will be left to say, 'I told you so' "

7. How many songs are on your iPod or MP3 player? 1567

8. Have you ever made your own survey? No.

9. Can you swear inside your house? I can but I don’t swear in front of people that don’t like it.

10. Do you save your Bed Bath and Beyond coupons? We don’t have one in my town.

11. Have you ever had a pet goldfish? Yes I had lots of fish growing up. I was rubbish at taking care of them.

12. When did you last eat waffles? Like two years, in other words way too long.

13. What is the most overrated thing in your opinion? The outdoors.

14. Do you have a video Skype account? Yes.

15. What color is your comforter? Grey.


30 Day Song Challenge

...Wow I really don't like a lot of romantic songs haha

The Mountain Goats -- Love, Love, Love





2 comments:

  1. Now I'm gonna have to look for something to tag you with! lol. Lovely song choice. When I chose my song for the challenge, I wasn't even thinking of romantic songs. I just figured we'd be dancing for the reception. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see I could help you out here.

    ReplyDelete