Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Today I learned -- BEDA #13

Today I learned

-         If I try to get up after only 4 hours of sleep my head will feel like it’s going to explode.

-        That I cannot draw a horse in MS Paint and when I try it looks like half great dame half horse crossbreeds.

-        My computer hates Skype (or rather that Skype hates me since it would not work correctly on either computer).

-          Skype calls where people can see and not hear you can get confusing fast.

-         Catching up with old friends I great even if its right before they come home.

-         Sometimes its better to not over think things. Sometimes people surprise you.

-         That some people don’t want to go into space. These people are crazy.

-        Some questions are better left unanswered.

-        That my friend Swathi may be reading this blog now. Which I now realize is going to make that blog I planned to write about her awkward. (It was only good things I swear).

-        I am terrible at planning things.

 
-        I sometimes dance like Liz Lemon.

-        That there are only two days left till my first Doctor Who event and I am very excited.

-        That if I don’t start writing my BEDA post before midnight my readers end of having to read annoying “Today I learned lists.”

30 Day Song Challenge:

day 09 - a song that you can dance to

O-Zone Despre Tine


I dare you to listen to this song and not dance. (The actual song starts about 40 seconds in)


day 10 - a song that makes you fall asleep 

The Hush Sound -- You Are the Moon (Ten points to anything that can find me this song on itunes)

No comments:

Post a Comment