Sunday, April 10, 2011

Minority Report -- BEDA #10

Hello and welcome to this belated edition of BEDA.

I literally haven’t had time to write today till now and as I mentioned earlier since I’m going with the “if it’s posted before I go to sleep it still counts” rule that I made up so this post still counts.

Anyways, I watched Minority Report today. It was quite enjoyable. For those of you that haven’t seen it it’s a science fiction thriller set in the not too distance future in which there exists a Department of Pre-crime. The Pre-crime department is able to see crimes before they occur and work to prevent them from happening. I don’t want to say to much more and give it away but I’d definitely recommend seeing it. My only complaint was that given the technology in the film it didn’t seem like it was set far enough in the future.  Overall I’d give it a 5/5.


On to the next installments of the 30 Day song challenge

day 03 - A song that makes you happy.

Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd



What can I say? This song just makes me want to dance every time I hear it! Side note it’s the only song I can play well on Rock Band drums.

day 04 - A song that makes you sad.

Christmas Shoes by Newsong

There seems to be a Christmas theme to my answers so far in this challenge haha. The reason I picked this one is that I can rarely ever make it though the song without crying.


1 comment:

  1. Oooo, I like Minority Report. Tom Cruise looks so weird to me with brown eyes. lol.

    Haha, Christmas Shoes makes me cry too! And Last Christmas by WHAM happens to be one of my favorite Christmas songs. Hehe. :P

    ReplyDelete